To truly answer the question, “What’s In Your Air?”, you need to:
- Accurately measure mass concentration
- Measure coarse, fine, and ultrafine particles
- Count individual particles, not just mass
Until now, the only way to do that has been to use highly expensive and labor-intensive regulatory monitors and reference instruments. Our family of Intelligent Particle Sensors (IPS) now lets you answer this question much more affordably and easily.
- Industry’s highest accuracy, in real-time
- Measure PM10 all the way down to PM0.1
- Particle counts and size, not just mass
- Software-defined and programmable
Use this unprecedented accuracy to classify particles and open new markets, applications, and revenue streams. Integrate our sensors into your products and be future-ready.